Pixalili knows that you care about your personal information and we take privacy very seriously. Pixalili is a community of creative, passionate people who trust one another and who trust us as a company.
Please read our policy carefully before submitting any personal information to us. By visiting or using the Pixalili website (the “website” or “Site”), you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
Children Under 18 Years of Age
You must be 16 years and older to register to use the Site. As a result, Pixalili does not specifically collect information about children and the website is not directed to children. If we learn that Pixalili has collected information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. We recommend that minors between the ages of 16 and 18 ask and receive their parents' permission before using Pixalili or sending information about themselves or anyone else over the Internet.
Information Collected by Pixalili
We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our web site, which is to enable creative people to print and share designs for textiles and to share other information and ideas as a community. This information allows us to provide you with a customised and efficient experience. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with this objective. We collect the following types of information from Pixalili visitors:
Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or provide to using in any other way (e.g. via e-mail, f, etc.). You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Registration: In order for you to use Pixalili services, such as uploading designs and ordering fabric or products, you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require you to provide certain personal information, such as your email address.
- Profile: To allow you to be a member of the Artist/designer section of the web site, you will to provide additional information, such as a bio, favourite links, and profiles on other sites. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled "Sharing Your Information", you can control how your information is displayed and used within the Pixalili web site.
- Purchases: If you purchase materials or other products or services from us, we will collect and use your shipping address, billing address, and phone number and credit card or other payment information to facilitate your purchases through our website. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the data you provide to us while placing an order with us online. In addition to encrypting your credit card information while it is transmitted to our payment gateway, for your security, we do not store credit card information in our database.
- Selling: If you elect to make any of your designs available for purchase by others through the Site, we will ask you to provide your current address, e-mail address and certain VAT/tax information. This VAT information may include, but is not limited to, your complete and correct name, (business name for legal entities), and VAT ID, or Tax ID. We will use any VAT information you provide to report earnings from any sales to the Revenue Online Service (ROS) or Revenue.ie
This ensures, among other things, that data we hold about you is processed lawfully and fairly. We aim to ensure that the personal data stored will be accurate, relevant and not excessive. We will keep the data up to date and not retain the information longer than is necessary. We will keep data securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
We will not share or loan any identifiable information about you to any third party outside of the Company without your consent. We may share generalised information about site visitor patterns with partners or other parties in such a way that individual visitors can never be identified. It is possible to view our site without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to receive further communications from us.
- If you have allowed us to use your personal information for the purposes above, we may from time to time disclose this information to any company or organisation to which we pass the responsibility to handle email or other direct marketing communications on our behalf. i.e Mailchimp. Should this happen, we ensure that any third-party companies who handle your information comply with the relevant Data Protection Acts.
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Pixalili and its agents and third-party providers automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on their server logs from your browser including your IP address, the page you requested how long you visit a page, how many times you visit a page, information you search for, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. Pixalili uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyse trends, monitor compliance with its Terms of Service, improve its service and administer the web site.
- We have no access to, or control over, cookies stored on your computer by other third parties.
- Pixalili may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes Profile pages.
- Many companies offer programmes that help you to visit web sites anonymously. While Pixalili will not be able to provide the experience, we hope to provide if we cannot recognise you, we encourage you to be aware that these programs are available.
Pixalili may use non-personally-identifiable data about use of the Pixalili web site and services to improve the quality and design of our web site and services and we may track and analyse user preferences and trends to create new functions, promotions and services for the Pixalili website. We may provide non-personally-identifiable, aggregated and statistical data about our users and use of our web site and services to third parties for such purposes as Pixalili may deem appropriate from time to time.
Except as expressly set forth herein, we will never provide your email address to an unaffiliated third party without your explicit permission, but we may use third party service providers who work on behalf of or with Pixalili to provide services to you, which third parties may be granted access to your email address and other information in order to provide the services. For example, we use Mailchimp, a third-party service, to maintain and administer our email list. We require that these parties agree to use such information solely for the purposes of providing Pixalili’s services and we use reasonable efforts to limit their use or access to such information.
Pixalili may send out e-mails with news, products, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from Pixalili that inform you of actions, all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Sharing Your Information
Because Pixalili enables people to discover and share designs with one another, information about the people who use Pixalili is an important part of our community. Rest assured that we neither rent nor sell your personal information to any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes and that we will share your personal information only as described below.
- Pixalili employees: Pixalili personnel and authorised consultants and/or contractors may have access to member information in the normal course of Pixalili business. We require that our employees and consultants or contractors access and use such information only as required to provide the Pixalili services and do not share such information with unauthorised third parties.
- Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, member information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Pixalili, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, member information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights: We may release certain personal information to a third-party that submits a complaint to Pixalili that one or more of the designs you have uploaded to the Site violates a copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. The information we disclose in response to an intellectual property complaint may include your name, e-mail address, mailing address or other information necessary for the third-party to contact you to address the alleged violation. We may also provide information concerning the timing and amount of any sales associated with an alleged infringing design.
- Tax Reporting: If you elect to sell one or more designs or products through the website, we will release earnings and certain VAT information to the Revenue Online Service (ROS) Revenue.ie
- User Profile information: Information collected during registration and subsequent visits, such as your full name and location, may be displayed to other Pixalili users in your Profile.
- Public Profile: The screen name and public profile information that you submit upon registration will be searchable by other Pixalili users unless you choose not to have a public profile.
- Social sharing of data: Pixalili allows you to display your designs on your own blogs or on other sites and networks. The ability to do this is available via your User Profile, or within the permalink URL of the design you wish to share. Pixalili may choose to post this data on other site features.
- API Syndication: Pixalili has developed an application program interface (API) that will enable approved third-party websites and software to interact with the Site and upload Content, view publicly available Content and/or order products utilising Content that is made available for sale through the Site. Any information or Content that you make publicly available on the Site may be accessed and used by these third-party sites.
- With Your Consent: Except as noted above, we will contact you when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to opt out to prevent the sharing of this information.
Keeping Information Secure
Your Pixalili account information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Pixalili will use reasonable security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to and disclosure of your personally identifiable information. However, please note that we cannot guarantee its absolute security. In the event of a breach of security affecting personal information or data on our servers, we will take such notification and other steps as may be required under applicable law. If you have any questions regarding security on our web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Control Display and Use of Your Information
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our web site, such as publishing your own designs.
- You may request deletion of your Pixalili account by e-mailing us at email@example.com
- If you do not wish to receive e-mail from us or other Pixalili members, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- However, please note that you will continue to receive all system e-mails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us.
Risks and Liability
Visits to this site are entirely your responsibility. We cannot guarantee that the site does not contain bugs, errors or viruses which may affect your computer. We cannot guarantee that the information on the site is up-to-date at the time of your visit.
We are not liable for any downloads damage which you or your computer may suffer as a result of your visit to this site.
Whilst we attempt to avoid any errors on this website, no guarantee can be made as to its uninterrupted and error free usage. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the entire or any part of the website at any time without notice without incurring any liability.
SPAM Email Warning (Phishing)
We will never request that you confirm any personal information in an email other than for recruitment purposes. We will not contact you and ask for you to confirm any of your personal details such as: Name, Address, Date of Birth, personal banking details etc. Should you receive any such emails we suggest that these are likely to be fraudulent and strongly advise you NOT TO RESPOND. We suggest that any emails of this nature that you receive should be flagged and added to your blocked email address lists.
Accuracy of Information on this Website and Third-Party Websites
We attempt to keep all information on this website up-to-date. The product specifications contained in this website, however, are for information purposes only. As we continually enhance our products, alterations in our models or standard or optional equipment may occur. We reserve the right to change this information at any time without notice
Our website may contain links to other websites or links to download software from other websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the content of, privacy policies or security of such sites. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions and privacy of any other websites you may visit.
We reserve the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The new version will be posted on the website and will take effect and govern all use of the website immediately upon posting.
Survival of Conditions
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country, it shall be removed from these Terms and Conditions. The legality, validity and enforceability of any other provision under the law of that jurisdiction and the legality, validity and enforceability of that or any other provision under the law of that jurisdiction shall not be concerned or harmed.
All rights in the content of this website including copyrights, design rights, database rights, patents, inventions, know-how, source codes and any other intellectual property rights are owned by or are licensed to us. You are permitted to display these materials on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for using this as an information resource on us.
You undertake not to:
Alter or remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices;
replicate, download, relay, dispatch, distribute or publicise any text, illustration, chart, graphic, icon, logo, image, and the arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without our prior written consent or the respective copyright holder;
use this website to upload or distribute any material that contains viruses or the like or to do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or its services;
establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent.
If you require further information or have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact us: email@example.com